Bath & Spa Salt and Bath & Body Massage Oil Set:
● Choco-lait Bath & Spa Salt
● Choco-lait Bath & Body Massage Oil
Choco-lait: Sultry aromas of dark chocolate and raspberry, blended with notes of patchouli and sandalwood.
1) Bath & Spa Salt 300gm
Our Bath & Spa Salts detoxify the body naturally and heighten relaxation.
Soften, cleanse and moisturise dry skin.
Signature Fragrance blended with essential oils to soothe and relax stiff and tired muscles.
Natural Sea Salts, Epsom Salt, Dendritic Salts, Signature Fragrance blended with carefully selected Essential Oils.
2) Bath & Body Massage Oil 260gm
The organic oils in our Bath & Body Oils soothe skin irritation and provide a spa - like experience at home.
These oils can be used as massage oils or as a moisturising bath and body oil. Dry skin leads to redness, irritation, flaking and itching. Moisturizing is a vital part of soothing dry skin. The best time to moisturize dry skin is when it’s wet; adding a bath and body oil to your bathing ritual will provide your skin with much needed moisture.
• Fill bath with enough warm water to cover your body so you can relax.
• Pour 30mls of bath & body oil into the warm bath, stir into water.
• Soak in the oil-infused water for 10 to 15 minutes. This is long enough to reap the benefits of the moisturizing oils without drying out skin by over-soaking.
• Rather than wiping off moisturizing oils, pat dry with your towel.
Physical contact may lessen depression, lower blood pressure and even improve immunity according to a Cedars-Sinai study published last year.
Blood tests revealed that those who had a Swedish massage with moderate pressure experienced decreases in stress hormones and increases in white blood cells, indicating a boost in the immune system. Meanwhile those who received a "light touch" treatment showed higher levels of oxytocin,
a hormone that promotes bonding.
Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat Germ) Oil, Rosa Rubiginosa (Rosehip) Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Fragranced Oils and Essential Oils.
Made in New Zealand